RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Friday, May 2, 2008

It's a Waitin' Game

I never thought I'd be this stuck in the middle of nothing. Sure, I said I was going to post more often, but if I have nothing to post, then what do I post?

I absolutely love writing on this Islanders blog that I have. It, well, gives me something to do when I don't have something to do. Now, during playoff time, I'm really just waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

Waiting for what? The playoffs to end? The draft? To get some stunning news on the Lighthouse Project? Hell, I don't even know. I'm just waiting until the time has come that I don't need to wait anymore. To clarify, I am waiting for nothing right now.

The playoffs are as exciting as ever. Or not. Honestly, these playoffs have been pretty boring. Remember that this is an Islanders blog. I'm not here to post about what's happening around the NHL, so don't expect it. I see that hits on the blog are starting to decrease, and that makes sense. I honestly feel bad for the readers that come here and get nothing lately. That, I want to change.

Come the beginning of June, things will change. I will be all out posting again. I'll try to do the best I can to give a full preview to the NHL Draft, and cover the Islanders' picks in it. Obviously, I have a lot to talk about considering the draft already, but that does not fit in this post.


I'm not sure how many people understood everything I just said. It's alright, I don't understand either. But my whole point is, and it seems that I have said this the whole season, is that posts will come. They will come at appropriate times. The offseason is the best part of my blog. If you have read posts from when I started Islander Zone last August, you'll know what I mean. The offseason is my time to shine. I always to my best to give completely up-to-date rumors and news. I will usually make 3-4 posts a day giving notes on that day's occurrences and the following day's possibilities.

If you want to be getting REAL Isles during the offseason, you can probably get a lot right here. But you'll have to stick with me until the offseason comes.



It's a waitin' game......



Let's Go Isles!!!!

No comments: