RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Semi-Final Predictions

It is now that time again, time to hear (or read) my predictions! As you see, my predictions have failed, so I felt I could start over with the second round.

EAST

Canadiens vs. Flyers

Canadiens in 6. Price didn't do the best he could against the Bruins, and the Flyers will be harder than the B's. But did you see him in game 7? And did you see the offense? The Habs have this locked up.


Penguins vs. Rangers

Penguins in 5.



WEST

Red Wings vs. Avalanche

Wings in 7. You can't mess with the Wings, right? As much as I want them out, it isn't going to happen anytime soon.


Sharks vs. Stars

Stars in 7. Did you see the effort needed by the Sharks to win? The Stars beat the Ducks, I think they have that underdog feel right now. I'm going with them.



I'll just do predictions round by round now. No need to make me look too silly.



Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: