RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Conference Final Predictions

It's once again that time, time for me to show my knowledge of playoff hockey. Wait, what knowledge?

Yeah, if you read that post I had a little while back about the playoffs being unpredictable, you'll know what I mean. Go ahead and read that again, because you won't find any of that in this post.

So, anyway....


EASTERN CONFERENCE FINAL

(2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (6) Philadelphia Flyers

Pittsburgh in 6. Umm, nothing much to say with this one.


WESTERN CONFERENCE FINAL

(1) Detroit Red Wings vs. (5) Dallas Stars

Dallas in 7. Yeah, I know. Detroit seems unbeatable, but if the Stars can beat the Ducks and Sharks in 6, why can't they do it again?


I had a pretty good showing last round, with getting the Pens/Rags series 100% correct, missing the Stars/Sharks series by one game, and...yeah, the rest isn't so good.

We'll see what happens....


Let's Go Isles!!!



No comments: