RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Playoffs Can't be Predicted

Well, as you can see, my predicions haven't been doing too well. I had the Wild winning the West, and they get eliminated in the 1st round. I have the Habs winning it all, and they're going to a game 7. Rangers beat the Devils as well, so my predictions have failed.

But do you think anyone will actually predict every single series, and get them all right? Probably not. Did anyone guess every game in the NCAA tourny? Nope. This world is unpredictable, and even though my picks were as silly as they were, it doesn't mean I know nothing about hockey. And damn, these playoffs have been just amazing. And here I find myself rooting for the Canadiens. Honestly, as an Isles fan, I never thought I would want the Canadiens to win. But there are too many historic reasons that they should win. Monday night, I'll be pulling for the Habs.

Also, I have some stuff coming for this blog. And I must say, rumors are already springing into action! So, I'll be covering every rumor I get this Summer. And the Spring, I guess. Things are already swirling around.

I probably won't finish up the game reviews I haven't done, I think they're too pointless to do now. I'll do my best to finish up the POTG Gallery, though.

Rumors are coming soon! I have a really good one for today.


Let's Go Isles!!! (and Canadiens!!!)

No comments: