RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What Just Happened?

Well, this is just a heads up to everyone, saying that I HAVE NOT abandoned this blog. I am NO WHERE close to doing that. At first, it was the winning streak that prevented me from posting. Now, I don't know what it is. I have somewhere around 10 game reviews to do (ouch), and I do want to get back to doing previews.

When you get to this [dead] time of the season, it is truly boring, and all I have left to do is previews and reviews. And those are my two least favorite things about the blog. I never realized making a more resourceful blog would require me to do more work. Well, obviously, I was wrong.

I updated at the Trade Deadline because, well, that was actually a FUN topic to cover. Once it turned 4:00 PM last Tuesday, I knew the deadline was officially over, and I was back to being bored. And that means, nothing to post about.

Okay, so if I am really bored, why did I make this post? Because of the Ranger/Islander game? No. Because of the playoff push (if that's what you would like to call it)? No. It is because (I will put this part in bold so that it stands out in this long post) Isles prospect Jesse Joensuu is expected to sign with the New York Islanders in the next few hours.

Well, that's some happy news before tonight's game. Hey, I think I'll do the game review tonight!

We'll see, we'll see...


Let's Go Islanders!!!

No comments: