RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Friday, November 2, 2007

News And Notes

Ahh...the nicest title I have ever made up. Tonight, I continue my never-ending News And Notes series.

-F Sean Bergenhiem will likely miss tomorrow's game with an undisclosed injury. this really stinks. Bergy is such an important and aggressive player on the ice. He practiced today, but I guess he didn't feel well enough to play.

-The Isles will be wearing white sweaters tomorrow. The last time they did this at a home game was to celebrate the 1980 Stanley Cup Islanders. Should be interesting.

-More on tomorrow's game. Obviously, it is Al Arbour night. Ted Nolan will be an assistant coach. The question is, which assistant coach will sit the game out? Maybe, we'll go with 3. Anyway, we have to face the fact that we are facing the Penguins. They haven't been doing the best, but they are a very talented squad. Just like last night, I feel that the celebration could lead to a hard-worked, dedicated team. Which, would probably lead to a win.

-If you haven't been paying attention to the bottom of my page, I'm now #9 on the Top 100 Hockey Sites. Speaking that I was starting the day yesterday at about #130, it is extremely good that I am at #9 in a span of 2 days. Thanks to all fans who visit!


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: