RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Night Time News

I don't plan on making this a series, I just had to find a title for this.


-Isles are still in the running for Jason Allison, but I'd give it a 1%.

-Nolan Pratt rumors have still been flying around, and could be our extra defensive pick-up for training camp. (60%)

-Still, we could be involved in another trade. This one today was only a prospect swap, as far as I know. (40%)



Vasicek's review has been delayed until tomorrow, if you didn't read my past post. Interestingly, it is Josef's birthday tomorrow! Therefore, I shall not disappoint in the review. I'll do my best.


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: