RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Saturday, September 1, 2007

News and Notes #5

As we begin our weekend today, we can be looking forward to next week. Chances are, we are going to have something big happen. Here are today's News and Notes.

-Nothing has confirmed Allison talks are over, but it sure seems like they are.

-Lecavalier trade has made no progress, but as I said yesterday, expect it to heat up a bit.

-Nothing else has been said from Gordie Dwyer or his agent, but I'd give the try-out a 90% chance.



Sorry if you feel ripped off that I didn't give you Guerin's reveiw yesterday. Lecavalier's news was not much, but it was something. Well, I have more bad news for you. No review today, either. But I will promise you the Captain's review tomorrow, and Tank's review on Monday.


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: