RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Monday, September 10, 2007

Mike Dunham is Isles New Goalie Coach!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today, it has been confirmed. Dunham will return to the Isles as the new goalie coach. I am very excited right now, and I can't explain it. I'm sure this is good for DP and Dubie, because they are now getting taught by someone that they have a great relationship with.

"I'm very proud of my career and really enjoyed playing my final year on Long Island," said Dunham. "I'm very appreciative of Isles coach Ted Nolan giving me this opportunity to be part of his coaching staff and work with all of the goaltenders in our system. I'm really looking forward to beginning my coaching career."

Nolan commented, and said, "Mike had an outstanding NHL career and was very well-regarded for his work ethic and his leadership. I'm very happy to have all of his experience on our coaching staff."


Nice stuff, isn't it?

Remember-Vasicek review tomorrow!!!



Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: