RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Friday, September 7, 2007

Mid Day News #4

Today, I've got a lot of information for you. I'd call it a successful day.

-A trade is looming. And it really is close, (90%). Whether it is a D or a C trade, I do not know.

-I've still been hearing Lecavalier trade rumors, (20%), and now, Martin St. Louis is popping up in the rumors, (15%).

-Nolan Pratt talks are still going, but I don't think we'll sign him. (50%)

-Allison talks still exist, but it's unlikely that we will get him. (20%)

-After the bucket for a defenseman trade being empty, Bryan McCabe has just come in.

-No news on Dunham, but like I said yesterday, expect it to happen. (99%)

-I will be giving Jon Sim's review later today. (99.9%)


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: