RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

RUMOR: Comrie Out For Season (20%)


Heh, I know I have some work to do considering game reviews, but I'd rather not talk about that.

A hot Isles rumor now is that Mike Comrie will be out for the rest of the season for hip surgery. It was known that he had a flu, but a hip problem? Never heard that one.

Maybe, just maybe, whoever started this rumor saw something that said, "Isles' best player out for season with hip surgery." It's debatable who our best player is, but obviously in this situation he could be mistaken for DiPietro. But, I'm just speculating. This really interests me, because I really doubt he is hurt.

I can be wrong, of course.

Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: