RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Peek Into The Future

As we have one of only so many off days today, I will keep you up to date on my new thoughts for my blog, Islander Zone.

You may have noticed that in my game review for the Thrashers game, there was a new 3 Star selection box. This will be included in every game review for the rest of the year.

I have a few other ideas to go along with my Photo Of The Game tournament at the end of the year. I am also thinking of a goal of the week, or save of the week tournament. This may be harder to get done, as I will have to fetch up all of the video's I need to find. But I think this may be cool to get done.

I do plan on making things neater in the game reviews, so they an look nice and sharp. These reviews are what seems to appear most on the blog, so I think they deserve to be good lookin'.

By the end of the season, who knows what I will have in mind for my blog. I'd expect at least double the amount of visitors I get now by then, so that will make me try harder to make this site have all resources for everything Isles.


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: