RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Insert Clever Title Here

Sorry, but I don't have time to put together a pre-game post for tomorrow night's game. That will get done as soon as I can tomorrow.

I have an overfull bucket of posts that need to get up here, I've just never had the time or patience to type them up. With all the games packed into the schedule now, all I seem to post is pre-game posts and game reviews. But I wish I could have the time to put up posts that don't strictly involve games.

If I'm on overload, then why am I posting this? Simply because this is one of those posts that was on the list of things to be posted.


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: