RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Monday, November 5, 2007

Aaron Johnson Out 6 Weeks

Ehh. Once again, I'm too lazy to spend time on a game review, which I should have done Saturday night. I'm really trying not to get into a habit of doing this. Unfortunately, it is already starting. I WILL do it tomorrow.

Back to the title. More bad news for the Isles. Aaron Johnson injured his knee in a collision with Brendan Witt in today's practice, and will be out for at least 6 weeks. Who's going to replace him? There are a lot of choices. Jackman, Comeau, Tambellini, Bates, and Bootland (I feel like I'm forgetting someone) are all possibilities. I'd strongly believe it is Bates getting the call.

This, though, is all if Bergy can't play tomorrow. If he can, Walter will just stay.

It's not good to get injuries, but at least it gives us something to talk about.


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: