RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Season starts.....

As we prep up for Opening Day tomorrow night, I have a few notes for you.

-Berard has been practicing with the Isles, which basically means he is still on the try-out. Expect a signing sometime before the game tomorrow. Since he is still playing with us without a contract, I see no reason why he would sign somewhere else.

-The hockey season enters its second night. I will launch an "Eastern Conference Standings" section where you can, well, see the Eastern Conference standings. I may add the West's sometime in the future, but not to start the season.

-If we do sign Berard, it will be likely that the Dman trade with Tampa could be put into action. Campoli and Meyer for Lecavalier? I'll bring it up again, because it could all be possible.

-Opening Day- TOMORROW Isles @ Sabres 7:30 PM. 6-1 blowout? I hope.


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: