RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Thursday, October 11, 2007

No Berard Review Today

I'm sorry about this.

You know how it is, I like saving things for posts, so I can continue my, "post-per-day" promise. I'll always keep that promise. I just can't make NIR promises.

I just want this blog to make sense. Why should I post 5 things one day, and struggle to find one thing to post the next day? I really don't want to deal with that, so you probably won't see me make 5 posts in one day, unless I'm on overload.

Tomorrow is an off-day, so I will do the review tomorrow (99.9%). But like I said, I can't promise NIR's.

Just incase you are new here, and don't know why I put 99.9% before, I rank every possibility by percents.

-Isles @ Maple Leafs, 7:30 Tonight-


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: