RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Islander Zone Goes Halloween!

What does that mean? I don't even know. Don't worry, Isles Zone ain't a changin'. Just a random title.

Anyways, my whole point of this post is this: (You must read the following)

Steve Williamson is on the ultimate road trip.

Check out his site at: http://www.30gamesin30nights.com/index.html

If the site URL doesn't say enough, he is going to every NHL arena, seeing 30 games in 30 nights! He will be the first person to ever do this. A great future accomplishment.

"But why stop there? My concept is simple….I’m going to watch a hockey
game in all 30 National Hockey League arenas….in 30 consecutive nights!"

There's his way of explaining what I just said.

Why should you care? I really find this interesting. On Thursday, he will be going to the Isles-Lightning game. Seriously, someone who's going to the game has to get some pics of this guy. I wonder if they will do an interview with him on a TV timeout.

Truly amazing! Tonight is his 5th game. He's got a long way to go, so let's wish him luck!


Talk about it with me and other HFers at: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=436598


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: