RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blog Trouble

The amount of posts on this blog will slow down over the next few days. I've been having trouble accessing my blog today due to some technical problems.

This will be my post for today. I will do my best to post tonight's game review (Isles losing 2-1 right now) tomorrow, and get to the Berard review as soon as I can.

I still want to keep my promise of posting everyday, so I'll use another computer for a bit. My plans are to get everything fixed up as soon as possible, so I can get back to my regular schedule of updating this blog.




Let's Go Isles!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I have to contact you this way. I am the owner of a website and message board called Top Shelf. We have been linking up with a blog writer from each NHL team and I am curious as to whether or not you might be interested in a link exchange.

I can be contacted at: www.nhltopshelf.com

STAZE