RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Berard Signed

I was supposed to post this about 24 hours ago. At least I'm posting it.

The Isles signed defenseman Bryan Berard on Monday to a 1-year contract.

He will be coming into his second tour of duty with the Isles. He had a great pre-season, now let's see what he can do here in the season.

Yes, this does mean that a "New Islander" Review will have to be done for BB. Also, I will do one for Johnson, because he has played in the NHL.

So, why not Bootland? I'm not sure. I may do his review, I just don't know yet.

Anyways, you have 2 new reviews to be looking forward to.

-Tomorrow- Rangers @ Isles!!!!


Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: