RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Notes...

As today's Isles-Devils game approaches its end, (I believe the Devils have just won 6-1; I'll post a Game review later) I have a few notes to keep things going.

-I took Bates off of the Isles roster, just as the Isles website did. He is still hurt, and will miss quite a bit of time. Maybe it's time to get rid of this guy. He is one of the truest Islanders still on this team, but he is not helping us now. We can waive him, and pick someone else up.

-The Isles and the Lightning have a trade looming again, and could involve Chris Campoli. Tampa wants 2 Dman, and we will be very pleased to take Lecavalier on our team. We'll see if that gets done soon.

-Back to tonight's game. It was seriously disgusting. All Devils. A good thing it wasn't on Isles TV. Like I said, I'll post that review later.

-Friday-Isles @ Rags!!!!!



Let's Go Isles!!!

No comments: