RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

[Place Headline Here]

There's really no discription for this...so...yeah.

Let's go on. I still haven't gotten any more information on the Allison talks not existing. So I have no proof to back up Eklund. Therefore, I'm still convinced we are getting Allison.

No Comrie review today, sorry. But I will do it tomorrow. Info-filled day or not.

As you can see, I'm averaging more than one post a day. This blogging stuff has come out to be much easier than I thought. This week, it's probably going to be easy to have a few posts every day. But I guess that's because we actually have information on the Islanders. It might not be like this for long, so I am saving the "New Reviews" for boring days, like I have said before.


Let's Go Islanders!!!

No comments: