RECENT NEWS: Islanders agree to terms with prospect Matt Martin.....Isles and Canes swap prospects, acquire Bobby Hughes......DiPietro "right on schedule"......

Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Islanders Reviews

It's my goal to have something to post every day. It'll be far too easy when training camp starts, and that simplicity will last until August next year.
So I'm doing my best to save things for every day. With all of the sources I have, I should be getting information every day. Unfortunetly, that's not possible. So there are days like today when I will find something to post that does not include latsest news. Starting tomorrow, I will be giving career reviews and my expectations for the "NEW ISLANDERS" that were aquired this year. Bergeron counts.
I might as well do Marc-Andre tomorrow.

Also, I will do my best to add new features to the blog every other day, making the site more info-filled and easier to navigate.


Let's Go Isles!!!!

No comments: